Thursday, March 3, 2011

454/4096

A new month and new stats regarding Pea Goulash.  We had 454 hits this month and an all time history of 4096 total hits.  Thanks for including our Pea Goulash in your computer surfing.

We had chemo number 12 today.  All went well.  Steve's lab numbers were good.  All his counts were within normal range for someone on chemo.  Weeeeeeee!!!!  Our lab was 8:30 and we finished chemo about 11 or so.  After chemo we went to Olive Garden for lunch.  Steve loves the chicken parmesan and their endless salad and breadsticks.  I had the baked zita, and Elizabeth had soup and salad.  She ate the minestrone.  She said it was good.

Tomorrow evening we are supposed to get storms, but until then, the weather has been wonderful.  Steve went out yesterday to empty out our martin house gourds.  You know the scouts are to start arriving after March 1.  We are ready for our houses and skies to be filled with the purple martins.  I just love to listen to hear them sing.  We are having a race with Grandma and Grandpa to see which one of us can get the birds at their houses first.  Last year, we had a colony that had at least two hatchings so I hope we can get them back again.  I'll keep you posted on the race.  There is a site on the Internet that keeps track of the scout's journey across the states.  I will find out what the address is and post it so you too can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment