Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The luck of the Irish to ya!  We had a good St. Paddy's Day.  We went to a party sponsored by our local art council.  It was at the Keen Bean.  It was a great time.  They had an Irish band and lots of snacks and of course, green beer.  Since it is a school night, I opted for the green tea.  There were several of our friends there, so we had a nice time.

To fill you in our our "Bracket War".  It is a close match so far.  I have 12 correct choices, and Steve has 10.  Let me tell you today was a bracket buster.  I can't believe Louisville (4) lost to Moorehead (12).  I missed that call.  We are watching Mizzou play Cincinnati.  It is not looking to good.  We are down at the half.  I can only hope they can come back for this victory.  We are really disappointed at the shots the Tigers are missing.  The announcers even comment on their body language and lack of energy.  That kind of basketball is not going to advance them into the next round.  You have to be on the top of your game to win.  So many of the games today have been decided by just  few points.   There are three  games still going: Mizzou/Cincinni( we both have Mizzou as the winner) and UCLA/Michigan State (he has UCLA and I have Michigan State) and Gonzaga/St. John's( we both have Gonzaga)  I will either be three ahead or one ahead of him at the end of today's games.

Steve has been feeling ok.  He and Elizabeth ran some errands today.  Elizabeth says he tried to kill them three time while he was driving.  Steven called her a liar, but who really knows.  They are always on each other.  I never know which one to believe because both of them can be so full of it.  Must be a Doss thing.  HA :) They are alike in more ways than that.  Sometimes it is creepy that they are so similar.  His side is really sore.  His right leg has been bothering him too.  I was really proud of him for going to the bash.  It was really hot in the Bean so it was difficult for him to stay for very long.  It was stuffy with no air circulation.   That is always hard for him to breath and once he gets hot, it is hard for him to get comfortable.    Tomorrow Amelia and Elizabeth are going to Springfield.  He should be able to catch up on his rest tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day and may all your rainbows lead you to post of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment