Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bracketology

Well, they have decided the 68 teams that will be in the tournament.   It has caused quite a stir in the basketball community.  We watched several games today and several hours of bracket breakdown.  When I was in the other room and came into the bedroom, I saw Steve writing things down.  I think he is really going to be some competition.  He denied this, but i caught him read handed.  I am printing the brackets tomorrow, and we will fill them out tomorrow and Tuesday.  I say let the games begin.

Once again, I am reminded how lucky I am.  I am having a terrible time with this easy blouse that i have been sewing today.  The collar/yoke is kicking my butt.  The shirt has front pleats and I cruised through them, but this collar will not work.  I called a friend to see if she would be able to help me.  She is going to help me with it tomorrow afternoon.  The Lord really has blessed me with all sorts of helping hands to handle anything I can't do by myself.  I am excited to see her tomorrow.  I know she will be a big help and this blouse will turn out wonderful.  I will post a picture when it is finished.

Steve did not feel well last night or this morning.  We did not go to church because he did not feel well.  He rested most of the day watching ESPN.  When he slept this afternoon, I went to the Vets home.  He is feeling better now.  Once again, I think he is still suffering from over activity.  It is the time in his cycle that he should be getting better and stronger.  This week he will get better everyday.

We are watching the Fab 5 on ESPN.  It is about the Michigan basketball team in 1991.  It is a very good show.  I suggest you watch it if you like basketball and remember these players.

No comments:

Post a Comment