It is hard to believe that February is over. It seemed to fly by. I think it might have been the snow days this month. We had a freaky storm this morning. It rained and hailed. Nothing freaky about that, but all the cars and everything were muddy after, yes after the rain. Grandma said that apparently dust had blown in from Texas and the rain made it a muddy mess. Steve was a little freaked when he went outside and his car was muddy.
I stayed home today. I did not feel well at all. I woke up and was so tired I could hardly get out of bed. I went to school to make my lesson plans and came back home to rest. I slept from 8-11:30 got up to eat some lunch and then went back to sleep until 3:30. What a lazy day. I did get up to make dinner and go to Pamida. Now it is 6:30 and I am totally exhausted again. I am going to stay up a little longer and then crash.
Steve had a good day. He slept all morning too. He swears that he normally doesn't do that. He also rested with me this afternoon, but I don't think he slept, but I did. We did play pool together late this afternoon. Of course, he kicked my butt...like always. We did best out of three. I actually won one..he scratched. He beat me the last two. I think he practices more than he tells me about. He can usually make three games before his side starts hurting.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment