Steve has been feeling better. I overdid it a little on Monday. We filled water jugs and "He-man Steve" had to lift one from the tailgate to the floor. Believe me he paid for that for the rest of Monday and all day yesterday. It is one of those things were he forgets that he doesn't have his strength back and just does it. He was upset. I told him that he was gaining his strength back faster than he realized, but he just can't over do it. I know it is hard. I try to be understanding and help out as much as possible so he doesn't feel the need to do stuff like that. His side hurt terrible, but it is better today. Good thing we have been lazy.
Mt. Vernon announced today that we would be out of school the rest of the week. This does not surprise me one bit. That will make 9 snow days so far this year and all of them since Jan. 1, 2011. It feels like we will be home forever and then it will feel like we will be in school forever. Oh, well. We have to deal with the weather that Missouri has...the good and the bad. It is going to be very cold in the morning. I think like -11 or so. It might be colder if the sky clears. I think they said the coldest night yet. It is not supposed to warm up until possibly Sunday and then another storm with possible accumulation is coming Sunday night or Monday. Who knows, it may be later next week before I have to go back to school. MU has been out since Tuesday. They will miss tomorrow, but they are supposed to have classes on Friday. I guess the students are having fun. Koleen sent several pictures of tent cities set up in lounges and hallways. I told her in my day, they would have never cancelled classes. What weenies! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment