Monday, February 7, 2011
Doss Life
We are sill here. It is Monday night and we have not had school since last Monday. I just received my call saying that we would not have school tomorrow. Not a lot to tell. Life has been basically the same since the first snow day. We are supposed to get a new storm tomorrow evening to Wed. The weather guys can't seem to agree on the intensity and amount we will be getting. Some say 1-3 and others say 4-8. Either way, we will probably miss school the rest of the week. Steve has not felt well this weekend. I personally think he just wears himself out and the only way his body can recover is to totally knock him down. He slept for several hours today and is doing better now. We played pool earlier this morning. It hurts his side after about two games. He and Elizabeth are watching Wheel of Fortune. I'm not a big Wheel fan so I came in the bedroom to post.
We went to the hospital yesterday. Michael's youngest, Kyle, was admitted Saturday night. His heart was racing in the 170s. He had been shoveling snow earlier in the day. When he came in he didn't feel well. When we were there, he was looking good. Aunt Janie brought him some dill pickles. I enjoyed seeing his smile when I handed the jar to him. We are the pickle "King and Queen" of the Doss family. He was tired since he spent all Sat. night in the emergency room. They had taken him off his IVs. Michael spent the nights with him and he looked worn out too. I know how hard it is to sleep in a hospital. I'm not exactly sure what the tests said, but he has to go see a specialists this week. When I know more, I will pass the information on. Please keep Kyle in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment