Friday, September 16, 2011
White Trash Hot Tub?
No, you silly goose. It is our new fire pit, Steve's latest masterpiece. He made this for us this week. It is made from an old barrel, sand, and some of our leftover landscaping blocks. Isn't it wonderful? I can't wait for our next white trash campout. We would be enjoying this tonight except it is a yucky day. It has been cold and damp. A nasty combination. Also, Steve does not feel very well You see each of those blocks weight at least 50 pounds. He loaded each on to the back of the truck and then unloaded and placed them at the sight. He is the real silly goose for doing that. I guess he thinks, "while the cats away..." When I am at school, he just goes crazy!
I did not post yesterday. I was in a pretty foul mood from my meetings at school all day long. It was language arts curriculum grades 3-8. I really don't have much to say about it except be happy it was not you!!!!! I was afraid this bad mood would come across to you and ruin your day too. I do have to say that my kids behaved very well. I even got a good note from the sub, which by the way did an excellent job too. I am going to be busy with school things this weekend. I have about 100 journals to grade. Each journal has 8 entries so do the math...I have a lot of 6th grade writings to read. Call me lucky, lucky, lucky. Midterms come out next Wednesday so I have to have the latest grades figured and posted by Monday at 4. Believe me, that is not an easy thing. I am also making a prediction. The computer system at the middle school will crash. It seems like we always have some kind of problem when grades are due. It must be the bad luck grade fairy sprinkling her magic black dust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment