Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tired

I am sorry I have not been a faithful poster for the last couple of days.  I must confess, this getting up at 4:45 is getting me down.  Around 8 every night, I am ready to cash it in.  The last couple of nights, I have done just that.

Steve has been feeling well.  He has been resting up for our big weekend.  Today was the first set-up day.  He spent most of the day at the Ernte Fest building with Elizabeth, MiMi, Grandma, Grandpa, and Aubree.  The got a whole bunch of the set up and decorating completed.  I arrived after school and helped.  It looked very nice.  We will go back tomorrow to put some finishing touches.  I think Elizabeth is happy with it.  Steve is exhausted tonight.  He was tired when I arrived at 3:30, but he stuck it out until around 5:45.  I am proud of him.  Tomorrow should not be a difficult day, but it will go into the night with the rehearsal dinner.

Kay and Shawn arrived this afternoon.  They stopped by school for a quick visit and then went to the EF building to help with the setting up.  They are now at Downstream.  We call it going on a float trip  :)  I hope they have good luck.  It would be nice if she would hit it big and could pay for the rest of her education.  Oh, I know, quite dreaming.   You never know; it could happen.  I have a feeling if she won big, she would purchase a new vehicle first then enjoy the leftovers.  They will be here until Sunday around noon.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have been hitting the gym.  I have not missed a morning except Sunday, and they are not even open on that day.  I am not sore;  I am just fatigued.  I have been doing the workout my trainer planned for me.  I really like it.  I do ok.  In fact, I got to jump up in weights on a few machines today.  Yeah Me!!!  Some say they can see a difference, but I think they are just being nice.  Time will tell.

I can't promise I will post on Friday and Saturday.  I will be pretty tied up with this wedding.  I will do my best to post on Sunday to let you know how it all goes.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment