You will never guess where I am as I blog to you this evening. Well, I’ll bet some of you will be able to guess after I tell you what a gorgeous night it is. Yes, it is true. I am on my swing typing my daily news to you. It is soooooo nice out here. It is just cool enough that I need a jacket, and I have a blanket skillfully wrapped around my legs. I can hear the crickets and the I-44 traffic. Oh well, I’ll take the traffic noise over cows and chicken houses any day.
Steve had a good day today. He came and took me out to lunch or should I say brunch? My conference/lunch hour is from 10:10 to 11:20. I have to eat early so I can get back to school and get some chores finished. After brunch, he worked a little on his latest project. Remember, I can’t tell you yet but the unveiling will be soon. Can you tell we have been watching American Chopper? We must have unveilings just like Junior and Senior! When I got home today, he was sleeping, so my guess is he wore himself out working downstairs. He swears he took a nap this afternoon besides the one he was taking when I got home around 6. We had ham and beans for supper. Now he is watching some wild hog show. I don’t think I can get hooked on another reality television show. I simply am not sure I can handle the problems in the lives of other people. The only good thing is that some of their problems make my problems look like nothing. Maybe that is why people like watching them. Personally, I think we watch them because they are the least stupid thing on television.
I had a busy afternoon. I went to the gym and met with a trainer. Yes, you read right. I met with a trainer so he could design a workout program for me. He did a very nice job, and I am set to begin in the morning.
Aubree just came out here to join me for a little while. Here is a quick note from her.
wyuy56u9fe3ijyass dmdkrjjthhthdrhgureui05iuightjj78u85848yutyuryur4uy4u493hbgej4gdpfrh]GHR45UYWBRJHGRYEYYRUE TRJTUERY7UR=QIRWURDPQJRPWJWOEIU03UUUREPRI7499FNFLSEIIW0QUWIEIHEEURE99EEHYEIKJFDILSKPQIIDL;IDOEEURIEEIUI
AUBR EE FEGUHGOWWGGWY47YYEHDHEHERHFFHGRHRGWHRUORREIYRYYYE
I went to visit Betty after my meeting. I always have a good time with her. She has such a unique view of life, politics, and other things. I really wish you could know her. You would never be the same. You would always have a special place for her in your heart.
I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I’m not sure I could last another day. It has been a hectic week. It is homecoming at the high school. We get a choice of wearing formal attire or jeans and school shirt. I wonder what I will be dressed in tomorrow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment