Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Eve

Not a very exciting day for us.  We did not go to church because I over slept.  We did get around this morning to go to Lowes.  We had to get some varnish.  We met Elizabeth and Justin for brunch.  After brunch we were going to go to Walmart but Steve started not feeling well.  We came home and rested.  He watched The Last Samurai and I took my nap on the swing.  It was perfect with a couple of pillows and a blanket.  It was so cool today that we really could enjoy being outside.  After my rest, I went to the store.  I met Aubree there and she came home with us for the night.  We made pizza.  It was sure good.  Opa said it was the best pizza he has ever tasted.  Aubree and I know it is because we added extra special love to it while we were making it.  After supper, we went for a bike ride.  We stayed on our road.  Then we went to pick some wild flowers.  We are taking some flowers to Betty in the morning.    Now we are in bed watching Tanked.  It should be interesting with the three of us in one bed.  Aubree will go to her daddy's tomorrow after we go to Betty's.  After that, I am unsure what Steve and I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment