Friday, April 29, 2011

Sun Shining Friday

Today we got and early start and were in Springfield by 730 for Steve's scan.  We were a little early, but they got us in.  The test went well.  I actually drove to Springfield this morning so Steve could study for his test  :)

After his test, we ate a late breakfast at IHOP.  Yummy it was good.

After that, we went to JoAnn's, Hancock's and FM fabric.  I got some good deals thanks to the coupons in their fliers and emails I get from them.  I'll tell you about them as I sew them.  When we got home, we rested for a while.  Taking tests and shopping wears you out.  After our rest, we worked in the yard for a while.  Steve mowed the front yard and part of the back yard.  Elizabeth and I cleaned out our gardens and removed the dead leftovers from last year and leaves.  Not a hard project, just time consuming.  I did get a little sun on my face and so did Steve.  He looks healthier with a little color.  I made chicken speg. for dinner.  Now Steve is "resting" and watching GhostBusters.  We are recording it since Aubree likes it.  I am, of course, posting.  When I finish, I will go and sew for a while.  Not too late, I am tired and want to go to coffee at 8 in the morning.

I hope it is nice tomorrow.  It sure was a great afternoon when we got to enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment