Tomorrow we have an appointment for a CT scan in Springfield. Nothing to worry about; it is our regular scheduled appointment.
Steve is feeling a little better. He has not been sick anymore, but he is worn out. He has not been active since he is so tired. He has a some cold symptoms like drainage, raw nose from blowing, and fatigue. We are still hoping it is a cold. We have an appointment with Dr. Hoos next Thursday.
There are 18 days of school left for this year. WEEEEEEEEE!! I am so excited for summer. I am ready to let the sixth graders go and become seventh graders. We are doing the fun stuff since testing at the middle school is over, but still time drags.
I am really happy today. I got my dress form in the mail. I am so excited. I unpacked it, and it is set up with the help of Aubree. She thought it was pretty funny. I did not sew tonight because we have an early morning. I will use it this weekend for sure. I am hoping to have some time after the tests to run by FM Fabric and Hancock Fabric. I really liked how my pants turned out so I will make a couple more.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment