Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stormy Sunday Night

The orange light on the weather radio is on.  We are expected to get some spring storms.  They are predicting hail, high winds, and rain.  They say it won't hit until after 10, but you can never tell.  The wind has been roaring across the fields all weekend.  

We had a very relaxed day.  We made a quick trip to Springfield.  Samurai was out of food, and it was basically an emergency run.  We also got him some Greenies for his teeth.  Healthy teeth are important.  We ate lunch at one of our favorite places:  Carlos O'Kellys.  Yummy, yummy.  When we got home, it was nap time.  Oh, how I love weekends.  After nap time,  I went for a walk up the wood's line and then down the road.  It was nice, but really, really windy.  After my walk, I sewed.  Steve did some more work in the garage.  He also put together his new turkey hen decoy.   For dinner he made baked potatoes.  Now we are watching Meet the Focker.  Again, always good for belly laughs.

I think it is going to be hard to go to school tomorrow.  Elizabeth left for TX this morning, so Steve will be home by himself.  That makes me sad.  I wish I could stay with him.  I know that this week that would be impossible because it is MAP week.  I already told you how I feel about that.  Hopefully, this week will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment