Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

Yes, I am really spoiled rotten.  Steve made burgers for supper tonight.  He grilled again.  I had to do the sides, but I didn't even have to think about the main course.  He had a good day today.  He ran errands in Monett.  He went to pick up some solar lights for my swing.  I told you it can get pretty dark out there.  He had visitors when I got home.  Amelia and Aubree stopped by after school today.  They get out at 2 on Wednesdays.  Some kind of teacher workshop days or something like that.  Since Amelia is an aide, she can leave at 2 and does not have to stay for the meetings.  Lucky!  I got to see Aubree for a short while before she went to her daddy's for the night.

Here are some pictures from playing on the swing.  They are from last week, but I had way to many pictures of the swing to post so I held off.




Aubree's picture of Oma and Opa

Stretch your arms, Aubree.



In answer to a question I was asked today.  No, Steve generally does not read my posts.  If he is watching television while I post, he may glance over, but he usually does not.  That is really the only way I can get away with posting some of the "funny face" shots.  Don't get me wrong, he would not be mad.  He would just talk about how embarrassing it is...you know the argument.   I figure that everyone know we are off our rockers, so some funny pictures won't make a difference.  Of course, Aubree does not care.  She loves any picture of her posted.  In fact, she sometimes comments that when I take a picture, "Post that one, Oma."  She is a ham!

At the time of writing this post I have had 6377 hits on PeaGoulash.  There were 423 hits last month and 19 hits yesterday.  Holy Cow!  It just amazes us the number of people that read about our daily life. It is funny how PeaGoulash started out as a way to tell friends and family about Steve and now has grown into a blog about our daily life.  I am happy that it has morphed into what it is.  I love writing about my family, and I love telling about our miracle, Steve!  Yes, it is really a miracle that he can do what  he does.  He pushes himself.  I think the Man Cave has been a blessing.  It gives him a reason to get up and get out of bed.  I think that God gives him the strength to tackle each day.  I truly believe that God is with him and is working miracles on him everyday.  We are so blessed!!  Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to read PeaGoulash. It means more to us than we could ever tell you.  Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers.  We would not be as happy and blessed as we are without them.





No comments:

Post a Comment