Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kris Kardashian-Jenner has nothing on me`

First I must tell you where I just came from.  Yes, I just came in from "heaven".  I went out about 6:30 with my computer, Ipad, and two pillows.  I tried to post from there but the internet would not "stretch" that far from my network box.  I am not concerned because I can simply plug in my "hot spot" to the computer and post from there til my heart's content.  I did complete my book.  I just finished Graveyard Games.  Not a bad book but turned out to be a horror.  Not my favorite type of book, but sometimes I like to step out of my comfort zone.  I probably would still be out there except I was afraid I would fall asleep and when Steve finally realized I was not inside, he would have freaked.  I would not do that to him.  Plus, I was a little chilly.  If I had a blanket, I would have been out.  The back yard is really really dark.  I think I may have to buy some of those solar lights to put around the swing.  I also think I need to get some stepping stones from the back porch to the swing.  I'm thinking of getting one of those make your own kits and have Aubree put her hand print in it next to Opa's.  That would be something to treasure.

Steve felt wonderful today.  He came and got me for lunch.  We went to Subway for sandwiches and a good visit.  After school, I went to Betty's.  When I got home, I had my Kardashian moment.  I too had my own personal chef...just like Kris.  Steve had totally made dinner:  grilled steaks, baked potatoes, baked beans, salad, and wine.  Call me lucky, lucky, lucky.  I really like when he feels well.  To top the day off, he even trimmed the front bushes.  Talk about a burst of energy.  This was a great day for him.  Now he is relaxing and watching Auction Kings.  He has to watch it in the front room because the television in the bedroom just stopped working.  We are unsure what happened,but we can not get it fixed.  I guess Steve will be off to Best Buy or Walmart to purchase a new set.  I am guessing tomorrow night we will be enjoying our shows from a new television.imgres.jpg

Brain Fart:  Wouldn't it be great if they put the old Gilligan's Island shows on DVDs.  I remember watching those shows wishing I could be like Ginger and Mary Anne.  You know sexy but down to earth.  Is that possible?  The Professor drove me crazy, but I did love the way Mrs. Howell and Ginger dressed.  I loved there outfits and jeweled slippers.  Imagine being so perfectly packed for a "three hour tour." You know Gilligan had the same red shirt and white pants on for the the whole time.  Gotta love the old shows.  "Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale..."




No comments:

Post a Comment