Happy August! Since it is the first day of a new month, I'll tell you Pea Goulash's stats for July. We had 459 hits and a grand total of 6262 hits. Weeeee us! We are soooooo amazed at these numbers. Each month I know I tell you this, but we are always in shock that so many people read Pea Goulash. Once again God blesses us in a very special way. Just knowing that you people are keeping us in your thoughts lifts our spirits. Thanks!!!!!!
Today was a little better for Steve than yesterday. He did rest a bunch, but he got up to eat all three meals at the kitchen table. He also went to the Man Cave for about 15 minutes, and walked the driveway to get yesterday's mail. He said this morning that he still felt fatigued but not sick. It was really hot so the walk down the driveway was tough. I went to town at 6:30 pm and the car thermometer said it was 106. Now that is HOT! I don't know about those of you that live in near-by, but I am SICK and TIRED of this heat. According to the 30 day forecast, there will be no break. It was kind of cloudy, but so far no raid. Our grass is crunchy. Even Samurai does not like to take a break in the grass. I think it pricks his belly when he lies down. He can only be out for a few minutes during the day, but he can stay outside longer in the early morning or the late evening.
The girls, Aubree, and Justin will be returning from TX tomorrow evening. Amelia has to report to work at Pierce City Tuesday. Her summer is over. They have special ed. preschool before the official year starts. She will have class from 8:30-11:30 every morning. As soon as school starts, she will have volleyball practice. I'm not sure if I told you that she will be helping out with the 7/8 grade volleyball teams. She is pretty excited about that. She loves volleyball. It think she will make a good coach. Pierce City girls are lucky to have her. I am not sure what Aubree's plans are. I know she does not start school until at least after Labor Day. She will spend time with her dad and at King's Way once Amelia starts school. I hope she will spend sometime with us before my school starts on the 15th. I don't know when classes start for Elizabeth. Koleen will be home around the 10th to get the rest of her things for school. I don't know when her classes start.
Today I sewed. I am basically done with the Christmas table runner. All I have left is the binding. It is hand stitched, and my eyes are really tired so I won't tackle it tonight. Hopefully, I will finish it tomorrow. I'll post some pictures when it is finished.
Only plans tomorrow is riding and coffee.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment