I took Steven to his folk's today. He slept most of the day. Grandma said he woke up maybe twice. He ate lunch, but when I asked him about it, he couldn't remember (without a little prompting from Grandma) what they had. He stayed awake until about 30 minutes before dinner. He fell asleep in his chair in the family room. He has not sat in the chair for a while. I made potato soup, which is what he wanted. After dinner, he went back to the bedroom. He didn't even turn on the TV. He was out like a light. I did wake him up about an hour ago just to make sure he was ok. He opened his eyes and said he was ok, but then he was out again. We were hoping that since he didn't get all of the chemo drugs, he would not feel as bad as he usually does. I guess the combination of the chemo and all the allergic reaction drugs are causing him to feel fatigued. I think he might be worse than if he had a full treatment. I am not sure if he is going back to daycare tomorrow. He said before he went out tonight that he would stay home, but I am unsure since he has been zonked this evening. When he is like this, it make me uncomfortable to leave him home alone. Ultimately, he has the last say, but I will try to persuade him to go there for one more day. Wish me luck!!
Steve will be very proud of me. I am recording the new show American Restoration on the History Channel. It features the restoring guy, Rick Dale, from Pawn Stars. The first two episodes were good. They restored some pretty trashy stuff, but Rick and his crew made it look better than new. Steve will be impressed with this new show. I think it might become part of our Monday night ritual. I am also recording the two new episodes of Pawn Stars. I think I will score some major brownie points with this.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment