I am watching Seinfield as I post. It is the episode of the Soup Nazi. I sure wish I could run my classroom like he runs his soup shop. "No more chances for you. NEXT!!!!" They could call me the Grammar Nazi :) I love him. This episode really cracks me up. I'll bet I have seen every episode of Seinfield at least a million times. I could watch them all day long.
Today, Steve stayed at his mom and dad's house. He had an OK day according to his mother. He had a good lunch and dinner. Grandma made potato soup for us for dinner. It sure hit the spot. We had warm brownies with ice cream for dessert. We are home now and he is really tired. He went straight to bed. I think he fell asleep in about 3 minutes. He did wake up and yell for me once when he couldn't find the TV remote. I ran into the room thinking something was wrong and he was just smiling saying, "I found it." Sometimes he kills me. I will wake him in time for his 7:00 pills. I hope he sleeps through the night. I don't think he is going to go to his mother's tomorrow. He will fly solo. I will be able to check on him at my lunchtime and off hour. He will not have to wake up early so he can sleep in and nap all day if he wants.
I was changing his back bandage today and realized that I could realistically cover it with one 4 X 4 if I needed to. This is wonderful news. I use two because I don't like to put the tape close to the part that just healed. His actual opening is a little less than the length of my first thumb knuckle to the tip of my thumb. It is healing so nicely. I wish he would let me take a picture to show you how much it has healed.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment