Friday, October 22, 2010

Restful night

I thought I'd post a quick note today to tell you that Steve had a restful night.  He did fall asleep before the first quarter of the game, but if you ask him, he made it till halftime.  We got up this morning and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I left him and came to conferences.  Amelia and Aubree are going over there for lunch and will bring him home.  I will have to make a quick run to Springfield this afternoon.  Dr. P did not sign his pain medicine refill yesterday, but he signed it this morning.  Off I will go to pick it up.

Kyle has Senior Night tonight at the football game. I am unsure if I will be able to attend.  It is supposed to rain this evening and I am sorry to say...I am a fairweather fan...literally.  I can't catch a cold no matter how bad I want to watch the game.  I'll let you know what happens when I post tonight or in the morning.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment