 |
| Koleen and Dot. |
 |
| Koleen and Kaleb. |
I am posting early today since I didn't make it last night. What a day Friday was. Steven woke up around 4 am and was sick. I think it was the smell of the furnace that started choking him and then it was down hill from there. After he was sick, he was able to go back to sleep. He slept until 9:30 or so and then went to get his hair cut. He was getting to be a real "hippy" boy. He feels better when his hair is short. After getting his hair cut, he drove to the coffee shop where I was lunching with a teacher friend of mine. When he got there, he did not look like he felt well. He visited with us for a few minutes and then went over to visit with our friend, Butch, who was having coffee and reading a paper. They had a nice visit and then we left. About 15 minutes later, just enough time for him to get home, he called. He was really sick, again. The teacher across the hall watched my kids and I took off for home. I got about a mile away from home and he called. He was doing better and through getting sick. I went back to school. I am concerned that he will get really short of breath when he is getting sick and possibly pass out. Sometimes when he is sick, he has a difficult time breathing. After school, I went home, and he was sleeping. Aubree was in bed next to him watching Sponge Bob. I woke him up to see how he was feeling, and he just said tired. He went back to sleep and I woke him up when Kay and Dot got home. I asked him how he was feeling and he said better.
 |
| Koleen pointing out Kyle. |
 |
| Stretching before the game |
 |
| Off to block some Wildcats |
 |
| Team after the game. Kyle is in the center. You can see his full face. |
So, Koleen, Dot, and I went off to Monett to pick up Mike, Kaleb and Lorna. We were off to Cassville for the Cub's game. We took our big car, but Mike drove. We got to the game about 5 minutes before it began. I must tell you how proud I am of the Cub's football team. They were reborn this week. They were quick on their feet, followed the ball, held on to the tackles and basically played great. They had some great plays. The Wildcats won. They are the defending state champs. Kyle made some fantastic blocks and tackles. He was on the ground quite often. His white uniform was so dirty at the end of the game. He would have been a perfect candidate for a Tide commercial.
 |
| Koleen and Kyle after the game. The perfect picture for Grandma's digital frame. |
No comments:
Post a Comment