I just have a few things to say before I tell you about our day. We are watching a History Channel show about the Dark Ages. It has made me realize that no matter how bad my day was...it could always be worse especially if I lived in the Dark Ages. Oh, my gosh. How on Earth did those people survive just their daily lives? I freak out if a student sneezes in my direction. I would be a basket case with all the germs and filth back then. Yucky! Also, I am not a big fan of dog meat.
It was another good day in the Now Ages. Steve caught up on some much needed rest. He also had to go to the courthouse to get my Mustang licensed. He is lucky I had all the paperwork in order. :) I am glad he likes to handle that kind of stuff or maybe he just wants to get out of the house. Either way, I am a winner because I don't have to deal with it. Call my Lucky, Lucky, Lucky. We went for a short visit to see Grandpa. I did some internet research for him on a cross plaque he made. I delivered it. While we were there, Steve got chilled and started to not feel well. All the way home he was covered with a blanket and slept. When we got home, I changed his bandage and warmed a blanket in the dryer for him. We are now watching tv. We just got off the computer from Skyping with Koleen and her friend, Shaun. I know I have raved about Skype before, but I must do it again. It is a wonderful thing to talk and see people that are away from you. It has been a blessing for us to talk to Koleen and Elizabeth.
I believe when I finish blogging, I am going to relax and read my book. I am almost finished with it. It is called The Ensouling. It is a debut novel by Mark Petrik. It is a medical/science fiction thriller. Not really a genre I read, but I am glad I got out of my box and tried this one. I am not sure what I will read next. Eknee, meknee, myknee, moe.....
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment