What do you think of the new home page picture. I love it. I just discovered how to may it stay there every time. Opa is sure lucky to have his Aubree.
I must apologize for not posting sooner. Last night I was mush and went to sleep early. Today, I thought I would wait until maybe something exciting happened, or it was close to evening. You decide which one it is. :)
Steve had an uneventful Friday, which is good. He spent it at Doss Freistatt Daycare. He loves going there. Grandma babies him, and he eats it up. I think he slept a lot but also he talked on the phone. Tim called and Merle called so he got to visit with them. I picked him up about 4. We stopped by El Marichi and got some chips, salsa, cheese dip, and guacamole. That was my dinner and he munched on it after he ate his two burritos. After that, if was off for a nap until Kyle's game came on the radio. I did not go because I thought with this knee, I wouldn't make it from the parking spot to the stadium let alone up the bleachers. We listened for the first quarter and then the radio was so staticey that you could not understand a word. Steve says that happens every game. I think if a station advertises that it is the "Voice of the Cubs" everyone should be able to hear that voice. We know it is not our radio because it has happened to Grandpa several times too. Unfortunately, the Cubbies were defeated by Nixa. Cubbies, just remember that next Friday is another game. During the time we listened, we heard Kyle's name 3 times. Way to go Kyle!!!!! Steve had a fitful night because he slept so much yesterday. That happens sometimes when he rests all day; he can't sleep at night.
I had a good day Friday. I have been teaching from my desk. I just had the kids turn their desks around. I don't mind, and the kids don't seem to mind either. My leg was really sore Friday morning. I knew it would be since I did not put it up at all on Thursday. Right now, it is doing ok. The pain is not unbearable and is more a nuisance than anything. Mitzi K did an excellent job subbing for me on Thurs. Thanks a million, Mitzi.
Today I went to coffee. The girls and I solved all the problems with education today. It is a shame no one really listens to us. I would not be surprised if combined we didn't have over 100 years teaching experience. Of course, we know how to fix the broken mess. Just ask us.
This afternoon, Steve has been in and out of napville and watching the football games. I personally love Saturdays during college football season. Amelia played a volleyball tournament in town. The team did not do so well, but she said she had fun, and that is all that really matters. It was some fundraiser activity. We talked with Elizabeth, and all is well with her. She is very faithful about calling Steve daily. Koleen is at the MU football game. She sells beads for Chili's--some sort of fundraising thing. I don't really understand. After selling beads, she will get to go enjoy the game. Last week, several of her friends had playing time. GO TIGERS!!!!!!
Oh, something really cool. I did some research concerning Pea Goulash. During the months of July and August, there were over 500 hits a month. I was in shock when I saw those numbers. I am also very proud that you take the time to check up on the Doss soap opera: Pea Goulash. Thanks a million. Once again, Steve and I would be lost without our friends and family. We love you!!!!!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment