Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Hump Hump Hump day

Here it is Wednesday again.  We only have a couple more days left of this week.  It is hard to believe that it is September 22.  Wow, time sure flies.  Steve had a really good day today.  He was feeling probably the best he has since his last chemo.  I think it was the Swamp People marathon we watched last night.  :)  That is enough to make anyone feel great.  We went to Hog Wild for dinner tonight.  Steve had their chicken nachos.  He really likes those.  I love their sweet tea.  As I look back, it seems like we sure eat out a lot.  I didn't realize this.  I use the excuse that what Steve wants to eat, we go eat.  I must confess that this is only partly true.  Since I messed up my knee.  I am tired at the end of the day, and Steve is nice and wants to go out to eat so I don't have to mess with any of it.  I am hoping that Steve has started the good week before his chemo next week.  He looks better and has some color in his cheeks.  This is always a good sign.

It is parents weekend at Mizzou this weekend.  I believe I will journey north to visit Kay.  I am unsure when I will go because I am trying to work around her schedule and mine .  I am excited since I have not seen her in a while.  I am also excited to see her dorm room and just spend some time with her.  I will stay the night with our friends, Mel and Dwight, in Jefferson City.  I am hoping that I can work in a dinner at Madison's....my all-time favorite place to eat.  I love their steak with crabmeat and blue cheese.  It is to die for.  Keep your fingers crossed that I get to work that in.  If I make it to Columbia, I'll try to post from there.  Maybe I can even get some pictures of campus and Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment