Today was another day where Steve over did ituolkm0oj. Aubree is helping me type this post. Steve over did it. He ran some errands again and then we had dinner at McDonalds and Aubree's Open House. The Webb City girl's tennis team was at McDonalds ahead of us. While we were at McD's we saw Carlie and Debbie. Carlie plays tennis for Webb and won her double match today. Keep up the good work!!! During our meal, a terrible storm went through and it was pouring when we had to leave for the open house. Steve ran to the truck and nearly tripped and fell. This is the first time he has had to "hustle" in months. He did enjoy seeing Aubree's classroom and seeing her teacher. Aubree had fun showing us all the things in her room. We came home and he went straight to bed. He said that he hurt his side running to the truck. I think he is just plain tired and won't admit it. Hopefully he will rest tonight and be better tomorrow.
We are planning to going to see Kyle's game tomorrow night. I'm not sure we will make it the whole game, but we want to go for as long as we can. Steve sure felt bad that he missed Kyle's first game and really wants to see Kyle play tomorrow night. We are very excited at being at the first home game of the year. It is always nice to sit in the home bleachers and hear the home band. Good luck, Kyle.
We have no plans for the weekend. It is Labor Day and I may be laboring by cleaning the house and working a little in the yard. I am looking forward to having a long weekend. I would like to sneak in some crocheting and maybe a book or two.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment