Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights Out

I am proud to report that Grandpa and Steve got the blades on the mower.  I am unsure how long it took, but by the looks of Steve, it took awhile.  When I called on my way home, Steve was resting.  Since I made it home at 4, he has been out.  I know the bending and the physical things involved with this project really zapped him.  I am not sure he is going to eat dinner.  It is 7:30, and he does not have enough energy to take his pills let alone eat.  I am sure he will sleep most of the night.  The KU-Southern Mississippi game is on ESPN.  I am watching while I am writing.

Aubree is spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa.  She was really excited when she left this evening.  Aubree got her book order books today.  We sat and read the Dora's Birthday one.  She had a note in her backpack that the class got 30 free books with this order.  I am very impressed.  That's a lot of free books.

I stand corrected. It is now 8:00, and Steve is now awake and wants supper.  He is having, can you guess?  Ramen noodles.  Surprise, surprise, surprise.  I shouldn't poke fun, but sometimes a gals got to do what a gals got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment