Today has been an ok day. Steve is still pretty tired. I was unable to come home today at lunch so he had to fix his own lunch and take care of the dog. I am sure that wore him out. He is next to me in bed watching (with his eyes closed) North Carolina State beat Cincinnati. He ate a great dinner and even helped clear the table. After school, I went to the store, and he helped me unload the car. I am very proud of him for doing these things. I know how it wears him out. Tomorrow, I believe Grandpa is coming over while Grandma gets her hair cut. The "boys" are going to try to change the blades on the lawn mower. A week or so ago while Amelia was mowing, the blades came off and were destroyed. I hope they can manage this task. It is a very difficult task even when he was feeling well. I told him if it was to difficult for them, not to worry. I don't want either one of them over doing it. I think they should watch the Price is Right and forget about the blades. We shall see.
I have a few pictures that I promised Aubree that I would post.
 |
| Blue teeth. RAAAAAAAAA! |
 |
| Look at my blue tongue. |
Sonic Ocean Water slushy. Aubree sure loves those. Her favorite part is the blue tongue. Yucky!
 |
| I love you, Oma. |


Aubree's pictures of her family. Some of you might notice how great Opa looks and others might notice the gray in my hair. :) Aubree is a great little artist, and she is very proud of her artwork. We think she has captured our souls in these pictures. She is really enjoying preschool. She is learning how to write her name. The color this month is red. They have learned circles the number one. She has her face on a space girl that is posted by the door to the preschool. She got this because she can sing the "ABC Song". She sure has a big smile on her face when she shares her work with us. She just giggles.
A happy birthday wish to Dot. Have fun sweetheart and be careful. Y
No comments:
Post a Comment