Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy Day

When I left this morning, Steve told me he was going to take it easy and rest all day.  Well, he did not do that.  He got up and mowed some this morning "while it was still cool".  This did not go well.  He had a belt come off, his blades mess up, and something about calling the repair shop for advice.  He did get it all fixed, but it took it out of him.  Replacing blades, tightening nuts....is hard work. After that, if that was not enough, he decided to plant the burning bush...I told him I would help him when I got home this evening.  He could not wait.  Luckily, he hit five big rocks and that basically dug his hole.  He had to crowbar them out...once again hard work.  Needless to say, when I got home, he was tired, BUT....He wanted to go to Monett for dinner at Peking Palace.  He loves their Jr. House Chicken, medium with extra soup.  On the way home, all this hit him, and I thought he was going to fall asleep driving.  When we got home, he went straight to bed and is still there.  I only hope that the Peking does not make him sick later.  Sometimes the things he craves makes him the sickest.

I am supposed to wake him at 9 if he is still sleeping.  It is a big night.  It is episode 100 of Pawn Stars.  I think we have seen all 99 of the ones to date.  How can we miss the big 100?  I know he is excited about it.  I will probably start waking him up about 8:45 encase it takes a while to get him up.  You know how hard it is to wake up if you are really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment