"Today was my first day of no school. I was supposed to go and work in my classroom this morning so I could check out. Notice I said supposed to. Well, I didn't. I slept in and then Koleen, Elizabeth and I went cycling. We rode about 5 miles. We would have been able to go farther except it was cold and our ears were freezing. Elizabeth rode her bike; Koleen rode my hybrid; I rode my road bike. It was a good time with no accidents. I did blow my chain in the road in front of the house, but I did not crash. After that, I went to lunch with my friend Mona. We were celebrating no more school. She is leaving for Prague this weekend to visit her son that has lived there this past year. She is so excited to see him. I think she will have a wonderful time.
Steve has been kind of rough today. He is not swollen anymore, just tired. He watched a lot of television from the chair: several episodes of Manhunter, Orange County Chopper, Deadliest Catch, and Swamp People. His stomach was upset after supper, but now is doing better.
Aubree is spending the whole, whole, whole night with us. We are planning on going to coffee in the morning to meet Momo. We went to Hog Wild for supper. Remember it is Opa's favorite place.
"Staujmno uy5," says Aubree. " lwdegftrkji,; fkrtgh jhuytffcxzz kklkjiy7iikngf532nkl;lljg," she typed for you. Opa says it must be some kind of German message. Aubree is a brain child so of course it is some higher intelligence message. tgfvcduhgfdsewrtfghyju2uiolpptmuyuturyrfhr aubree kflfkukehelw;;3gwjlheljdkhioe3y0 gtujuuuhbggjkfkhbtjurokrh5uriiut hjgtthuyy76e3hfjhru6iubfnjfjfmdjjfjfjjjrjjfkkffjrjfjfjjjjvjvia6wp9w5w6oetpwp7pteeyeyrpifjfggjgjkl;gijgjfshudsfhytwyuyeyeywey3ii4ujvrkhdhdjs;s,,jkdlfhpbluopkkjNB,NVJXDJJMGKUTRU6782H;;QJAKL'Aubree hopes you like her message.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment