Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Wall

Steve hit the wall today.  Last night, after our errand running, he came home and went straight to the chair.  He fell asleep.  I piddled around the house and took a hot tub.  At 9:00, I had to wake him up to come to bed.  He walked straight to the bed and was out.  He didn't even see any of the Oklahoma/Nebraska game.  That is unlike him.  I am thrilled that OU won.  I do not like Nebraska even more than I do not like Oklahoma.

I let him sleep in this morning.  He woke up around 8:30.  He did not feel like going to church.  He stayed in bed until 11:00.  We went out for breakfast (brunch). We came home and he slept all after noon.  I woke him around four for supper.  He is now watching TV in the front room.  I think he over did it Friday and Saturday.  He just wore himself out.  He ate a good lunch and a fairly good supper.  He even tried my homemade California rolls.  I think he will be back on his feet in no time.

We got a call from Elizabeth today.  She is flying in on the 19th.  She gets to stay until the 30th.  That will be a nice visit.

This week is Aubree's Christmas program at King's way.  It is on Tuesday.  It will be pretty exciting.  Other than that, we have nothing until Friday.  It is a friend's birthday party.  You know us;  we are quite the party animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment