Yesterday we went to visit Dr.P. It was a wonderful visit. We met his nurse practioner, Sarah. She is very nice. We no longer have to wet/dry Steve's incision. It just has to be covered. When it is completely healed, we can put vitiam E on it to help the scar heal. Dr. P also took him off the antibiotic that he has been on since March. Dr. P also told us that we did not have to come back to see him until next December. Yes, next December. This is a big step for us. We will miss seeing Dr. P and his staff. They have been so nice to us.
I am having issues with my computer. I have researched how to fix it online but I have not tried it yet. I will do my best to keep up with the postings throughout the holidays.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment