Friday, December 3, 2010

Chemo Miracle

We have witnessed a chemo miracle.  Today was an excellent day for Steve.  He did not go to stay at his parent's house this morning.  He did drive himself to their house for lunch.  After that he ran some errands.  Can you believe that?  I couldn't either.  Like I said it is a miracle.  You know in the past he has basically been bedridden for a week or so after a treatment.  God is once again answering our prayers.  He told Elizabeth this evening that he didn't even feel like he had a treatment.  I was so happy to hear that and wanted to share the joy.  This evening we just ate supper and watched a movie.  At about 8:30 he announced he was hungry for ice cream sandwiches and drove into town to get a box.  He ate 2!  Now we are watching Fresno State and Illinois play football.

It is turning cold here.  Maybe tomorrow, I will wrap some Christmas presents.  You know earlier, I mentioned buying everyone their own paper and wrapping present with it and not putting on name tags.  I am going to do it.  In fact, I have already purchased all the papers.  Can't wait.  I'm not ready to put up decorations. I think I'll wait another week.  I don't mind putting them up;  it's the taking them down that wears me out.  It is amazing how everyone wants to help decorate, but they all disappear when it is time to un-decorate.  We have a fake tree, so we don't have to go and pick one out.  The more I write about it, the more I think next weekend is the weekend to decorate.  Ya, definitely next weekend.  (Ho ho ho)

No comments:

Post a Comment