I changed the picture. It is Dot (Kay's friend from school), Steve, Aubree, and Kay. They are saying MU is number 1. Notice Aubree's fingers! Aubree lives Missouri. She came running up the stairs Monday morning to show me that she was wearing her gold MU shirt. She pointed to the shirt and said, "This is what I am talking about, Oma. We always cheer for the Tigers!!!" Got to love that!
Well, we are down to the last 12 hours or so for our trip to Dr Hoos. We have our lab at 9 and the doctor appointment at 10. We will be glad the wait is over. It has been 4 weeks since our last treatment and his allergic reaction. He has been feeling great. He has been active everyday. I am so proud of him. Most days he has picked me up for lunch. He has been staying up later too (when he is not tired from his day out) We are a little concerned about tomorrow. We have been very blessed. I believe there are literally thousands of people praying for us. I know God will hear those prayers and answer them. I will post tomorrow to let you know the good news that we will hear.
This weekend, Koleen is coming home. WEEEEEEE! She will get to stay through next Wednesday for sure. We don't know past that since she might have to work over the holiday. We hope not, but you really never know. Amelia and Aubree are going to Eureka Springs for the holiday. Cathy and her side of the family are meeting there. Elizabeth is going to stay in NC. She has moved back into the barracks. It may just be Steven and me for the actual day. We are going to go to Grandmas for a wonderful dinner. Love her feasts.
I forgot to tell you that when we took Samurai to the vets two weekends ago, he weighed 77.5 pounds. He is a big boy now. We had to buy him a new collar. This time it was a 22" collar. We got him a red leather big boy one. He really likes it. He has been really behaving for Steve. As I have said before, he is a great dog for us at this time in our lives. He loves to be outside and sit in the grass and watch our yard. He does not mind birds or deer in the neighborhood, but it drives him crazy if there is a squirrel in site. He hates those guys. I'm afraid if he was not on his leash, he would bust his butt to get the squirrel. He might even make it up the tree...he hates them that much. Oh, it is so cute when we Skype Koleen. Samurai loves to look at her on the screen. He tips his head this way and that as she talks.
Thanks for all the nice card, calls, prayers, and hugs. You will never know how much they mean to us. :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

At dinner tonight we sat down and said our normal prayer and after that Brian ask God to help his teacher get to feeling better and ask for him to help a little girl in his class and then he ask God to be with Uncle Steven tomorrow when he goes to the doctor.:) Just wanted to let you know you have been in our thoughts and prayers!!! Give me a call tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWe Love You!!! Doug,Kim,Julia and Brian
M-I-Z! Honored to be in your picture and my thoughts continue to be with you. May today go well.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Dot