Saturday, November 27, 2010

MU beat KU

Tigers all over the world are celebrating tonight.  MU beat KU at Arrowhead this afternoon.  It was a great game.  Luckily, it was on Fox Midwest so we got to watch.  It is one of those games that to a Tiger means basically more than any other game year after year after year.  Don't get me wrong, that victory over OU was sweet, but beating KU is the icing on the cake!!!   Now we just wait for the bowl announcements.  We did tie for the North with Nebraska, but they will play in the Big 12 game.  We are unsure if it will be against OU or OSU.  Personally, I don't care.  I am watching that game and I have a difficult time cheering for OU, but Aubree likes red so that is who we cheered for while she was watching it with us.

Our day was not really eventful.  We had to run to Springfield this morning.  We ate lunch at Zios.  Steve ate about half of his lunch.  We think it might be tomato based things that upset his stomach.  After eating the noodles with sauce, he didn't feel so well.  He didn't get sick, but we took it easy watching the rest of the game and then the the AR/LSU game.  (also a good game).  I made potato soup for dinner and Amelia, Aubree and Jeff came to eat. He is Amelia's friend.  They watched part of the GA/GA Tech and OU/OSU game with us and then left to take Jeff home.  I went to take a hot tub.  When I got back inside, Steve was sick.  When I left, he did not feel good or bad.  I thought it was ok to go out.  I guess I was wrong.  I just hate when he has to be sick by himself.  I know that is a scary feeling.  He is now sleeping and will probably be out for the rest of the night.  That is good.  He has not had good long naps in a couple of days.  In fact, he slept until 9:30 this morning.  He was really tired.  We are going to try to go to church tomorrow morning.  I hope we can rest the rest of the afternoon.  I could use a good nap before school starts up again on Monday.  :(  Oh, well, I should look on the good side....soon it will be Christmas break and I will be off from Dec. 21 to Jan. 3.  WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment