We are lucky to be here and not 50 or 60 miles north of here. The wind has howled all day long. It is so windy that when you are outside it irritates your ears.
We did not go to church today. Steve has not been feeling well. We slept in, but not as late as on Saturday. I fixed breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. Koleen had to leave to go visit her dad early. We had breakfast and had a good visit. We looked on the Internet at this thing called the Magic Bullet (a fancy blender). This is what she wants for Christmas. After breakfast she went to Springfield for the evening. After a short rest, Steve and I went to Halltown to take down the ground blind we set up. When we got there, it was still perfectly set up. I really pounded the stakes deep and they held up during this terrible storm. After that, we drove around the farm hoping to flush out a deer. No luck. When we got home, he got really really sick. I think the not feeling well, the rough ride at the farm, and taking down the blind, was just more than he could do. It is amazing. About 1 hour after getting sick, he told me he was hungry. I fixed beef tips and noodles. He ate two big platefuls. Now he is sleeping on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. I think he will be out for a little while. He was pretty tired after our meal. I think this week he is going to rest so he feel good for Thanksgiving. I hope he does so he can enjoy the day with his family. I am looking forward to getting some new pictures for the blog. I hope I can get them to upload. I have been having issues with it.
I only go to school two days this week. I am so thrilled.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment