Steve had a good day today. He spent some quality time with Amelia and Koleen. They have fun together. We are watching Top Gun on AMC. You've got to love Tom C. and the Goose. It makes me think of the 80s. I think tomorrow we are going to go to Springfield. I am not sure what we are going to do. Steve wants to go. I'm not sure if we will shop or just run a few errands. Springfield is so exciting. I am never very thrilled with shopping. It is just not in my blood. I hope to get rested before the big holiday feast. I am going to coffee at 8 in the morning. My guess is everyone else will sleep in.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Bookworm
It is official. I am a game junkie. Elizabeth told me about this game called Bookworm. Now I am hooked. It is a word game so basically it is educational. I played it until 11 last night and have been playing it since supper this evening. I took a break to take a hot tub with Koleen. It is at www.popcap.com under the online games. You can play it free or download it. If you like word games you might want to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment