I think that this day is appropriately named. I think when you get through this day you are over the hump of the week. I am happy to report, we have made it past the hump of this week. I'm not sure it was a big hump, but it was a hump none the less. Steve has been doing ok. His stomach still is getting upset after dinner. We were watching TV this evening and all of a sudden he was wiped out. We came to bed to watch How It's Made. We always learn something new from this show. I think tomorrow he is going to try to catch up with a friend from NZ. This will be good for him. I think it is important that he gets out of the house when possible.
Aubree was home sick today. Amelia stayed with her. Aubree has pink-eye. This is very contagious. We have to be careful that Opa does not get it. I would hate to think that he would have to suffer through pink-eye on top of all the other issues. She was really cranky this evening. I could tell she did not feel well. I'm not sure if she will go to school tomorrow or not. The school said she could have come back today, but Amelia wanted to keep her home since she was not doing well. It amazes me how she could have gone back to school with it still. I thought it had to be gone before you were allowed back. I know we have a 24 hour rule. This means if you go home, you must be fever free for 24 hours-without drugs. It is a shame it is not reinforced. I know kids go home and then are there the next day. I think this is why some of them never are well. I just pray they don't infect me with the stuff. I use a bunch of GermX and I wash my hands constantly.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment