Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday

The good news is I finally figured out how to use our hot spot router.  The sad thing is, I worked on it all weekend and it still didn't work.  I finally got through on their support like and the guy that helped me on Friday, sent me the wrong information so I spent the whole weekend working with the wrong download.  It took only 15 minutes yesterday to straighten it out with the right program.



I have also figured out how to download photos.  These are from when we helped Grandma and Grandpa sort berries.  Mmmmm, mmmm good!








Today  I had to go to Dr. Hinojosa for some blood work.  I also got a B12 shot.  Hopefully, this will help me not feel so tired and stressed.   Steven is doing well today.  He is watching an old movie about an Iceman.  Not bad except we have seen it before and he does not remember.  He will probably doze off before lunch for a short nap.  After lunch, if he feels well, we may go up to Downstream for some good times.  He wants to go now since once he starts the chemo, he may have to stay away from crowds because of germs.  Hopefully, he will still be able to Downstream every so often.  He really likes that.  It would be a good thing to jackpot.  If he does, he wants to purchase a saltwater aquarium for the front room.   He has always wanted one.  We don't know to much about it so it will be a learning experience if we get one.  We have had a freshwater tank and loved it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment