Happy first day of summer! We had an ok day today. Steve is still really tired. He slept in this morning, but he ate a good breakfast. He slept until late afternoon. He got up around 6:30 and ate a nice spaghetti dinner. He is still up as I type. We are watching American Pickers. Our Monday routine includes American Pickers and then our favorite Pawn Stars. We are big Chumlee and the Old Man
fans.
I told Steve at dinner tonight that I thought he was getting better. He still gets worn out very easily, but when he wakes up, he is a little more bright eyed. I see a little improvement every day. I know he is getting really sick of being in bed or the big recliner. As he feels better, hopefully, he will feel like doing more. His face is not red anymore. He has is normal color back. For the past several days, he has looked hot...red faced. No fever just flushed.
I am going tomorrow to pick blueberries with Grandma. I am hoping to get several bags to freeze. Steve has been eating them when he is not sure if he is really hungry for anything. He has always like them, but now they really hit the spot. I'll have to tell you about it tomorrow. We are going really early in the morning.
Oh, I have to put a plug in for a couple friends of mine. They are authors. They use the name C C Brown. Their first book, Dark Side, is now available. I know it is good because I head the privilege of reading several of the first chapters. I also like it because one of the main character is named Koleen O'Brien. You have to love a book that has a woman named Koleen. :) It is a vampire book featuring a group of five very unique women. You can check it out at:
www.amazon.com
www.xilbris.com
www.barnesandnoble.com
I know you will not be disappointed! It is a shame it is not available on Kindle, right Martha!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment