Our Saturday was a great day. Steve decided that he was hungry for ribeye, twice baked potatoes, cucumbers, and wilted lettuce. Well, guess what we ate for early dinner? Yes, the requested menu. You would not believe how much he ate. He even commented that he could not get full. After we ate, we were watching TV and he announced that Tin Roof Sundae would be good and Klondike bars. Off to Summer Fresh Koleen and I went. He ate a huge bowl of ice cream. Around 7, Koleen and I went to a BBQ party for our friend Ben. He is leaving for Prague this Wednesday and we probably won't see him for a while. I left after the fireworks and Koleen stayed much longer. A good time was had by all. Amelia went to a local tractor pull.
This morning we got up and went to church. Steven got sick before church. We think it is because he does so much more when we are getting ready to go somewhere. He has to shower or wash his hair, get dressed, eat.... We think he gets "excited" and up comes his breakfast. After church, we went to Grandma's and ate lunch. It was delicious. We came home around 2 and Koleen started towards Columbia. I say started because it is now 7:30 and she basically just left. The first try she got as far as Springfield and the car quit. She and her daddy worked on it but could not get it fixed. They then drove back to Mt. Vernon so she could pick up the Mustang and go back to Columbia. Either Steve K. or I will drive up and meet her half way to switch car when Steve K. gets it fixed. What a day for her.
It is now after 7:30 and storming. Steven is headed to bed. He is a little tired from his busy day. We have an appointment with Dr. Hoos. We have blood work at 8:30 and doctor's appointment at 9:30. They are doing the blood work because they need to have his base low counts. It is my understanding that his counts should be the lowest tomorrow. This way they can she how much he recovers between now and July 8th. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment