Friday, June 18, 2010

Fatigue Day 2

It was a very quiet day at our house.  Steven was really fatigued today.  He stayed in bed all day only getting out to eat dinner.  He ate well today.  He had his protein shake, fresh blueberries, turkey wrap, potato salad and more fresh fruit.   He did sleep most of the day.  When he got up, he was really woozy, but thank God, no nausea.  We are taking the nausea pills every six hours, which is what the doctor suggested even if he had no nausea.  They say he will fight the fatigue for a while after each treatment.

I went today and had a full body massage.  LOVED IT!  It sure made me relax.  I even booked another one for July 15th.  Can't wait!  Diane, the  massage lady, is into holistic  healing.  I am hoping she will help me with my falling to sleep problem.

I watered my plants today since we have had several days of above 90 degrees.  I can't cut them and bring them in the house.  We can't have fresh flowers in the house because they carry bacteria.  So I took some picture.  I will share them with you at the end of this post.  I have two new lilies to plant tomorrow.  I am going to the Mt. Vernon Farmers Market in the morning to purchase a couple more plants for  my big garden.  There is a lady there who has wonderful plants and they are reasonably priced.






1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful mamma. I like the lillies the best. You should take a picture of the whole garden and post it so we can get the full picture. Those of us that haven't seen it done that is :)

    ReplyDelete