Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 2 morning

We are all up and getting ready to roll.  We did get two rooms so that was nice.  Steve and I slept well.  The train only woke me up 4 times.  Not bad.  Steve's feet are better this morning.  I don't know if I  mentioned that they were really swollen last night.  We are eating the breakfast at the hotel and then we will be off.  We are headed from here to Salt Lake and then Meridian, ID.  I will post this evening when we arrive at our hotel.  It should only be about 11 hours of driving time.  Believe me, it will have to be more exciting than yesterday !!!  We should hit the mountains!  Love those mountains.  I may never want to come home.  Oh, got a letter from the travel agent, Virginia.  By the way, if you need a vacation booked, she is your gal.  She took excellent care of us through the whole process.  I called her several times and she was a great emailer.  Thanks, Virginia.  Oh, Steve and I have been upgraded to an outside room on the cruise.  It has an obstructed view...not really sure what that mean.  Maybe a lifeboat in front of it.  Maybe just a window with light but really now view.  We have our fingers crossed that we will hit the outside room with balcony next.  Keep your fingers crossed too.

Good times,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment