Thursday, January 6, 2011

The sick family

Well, I am sad to report that the "bug" has hit our house, again.  Amelia has been sick the past two days.  She missed work Wednesday and Thursdsy.  I think she is feeling well enough to go to work on Friday. 

Steve is not officially sick yet, but his stomach has been rolling the past couple of days.  We have been praying that this "bug" would skip over him.  He was running a slight fever today.

I am feeling better just worn out.  Trying to rest, but we all know how that goes.

Koleen is home until late next week.  We are glad to have her back with us.  I know she will be getting bored and antsy for Columbia after a few days.  We are having her birthday party on the 11th.  Maybe that will break the stalemate that is sometimes felt when away from school.

My computer is fixed but still at Best Buy.  I am planning on going up to get it this weekend.  Not exactly sure what was wrong.  Will find out and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment