You can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk..... I believe that is how the song goes with John Trovolta strutting in those tight pants and silky shirt. Let me tell you, we have the "fever" here. Life is good. Steven had a good day. He ate an excellent lunch and dinner. I am so proud of him when he eats even though he doesn't want to. He stayed in bed most of the day. Still dizzy when he gets up so he will not be strutting in tight pants and silky shirts yet, but I know it's coming! He did go outside today and help Amelia hook-up the trailer. She took the lawn mover over to her friend's to help him mow his yard. I think it did him good to be outside, but it wore him out and he took about a 4 hour nap afterwards. I think when it cools down, he will be out and about more. This heat, just kills him. He told me tonight that he did not think he would make church tomorrow. I agree with this wise choice. I actually think this is his best Saturday after his chemo.
I did not do a lot today, just worked on a couple purses and cleaned house. Mercy, it sure needed it. Who would believe that we could get a house so messy in such a short time. It seems that even though we are not on the farm, we still have farm dirt. Maybe it is because we are not really in town. Also laundry needs to be done. Since school has started I now have "school" clothes to wash as well as bumming around clothes. It is a shame teachers don't wear scrubs like nurses. We could just put them on at school and leave them for the laundry service. We could color code like the hospital: administration is black, math teachers in red, science in orange, social studies in blue, language in green, PE in yellow...you get the picture. That would save me time washing as well as deciding what to wear. Scrubs would be so comfortable.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment