Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chemo IV

We are home and the fatigue has set in.  He is already sleeping in bed.  Many people ask how chemo goes.  It always has gone well.  He just sits and sleeps as they IV the medicine in.  It is afterwards that it hits.  He gets a red face and is so tired he can hardly get undressed and in bed.  Tomorrow he is going to Grandma and Grandpa's for the day.  He is planning on taking over the recliner in the front room.  He has to have a MRI the week of Aug. 30.  They will do the test and we will meet with Dr. Hoos on Sept. 9.  That is when they decide what course of action to take.

I was really productive at the chemo today.  I finished a new purse.  This one I made for a friend.  It is fun pink and green.  Grandma found the fringe that is on the top.  She has an eye for that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment