Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oppressive Heat AGAIN

Today, our car thermometer in the car read 112 degrees.  Man was it a scorcher.  We, like all the smart people, have been staying inside.  This heat kills Steven.  It is so hard for him to catch his breath.  He had a very good day today.  He was up and around and we even ran some errands together.  Yesterday was not so good.  He got sick in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day in bed.  When he gets sick he needs rest afterwards.
Koleen and Oma hanging out.

Koleen went back to Columbia today.  We sure had a wonderful visit with her here.  We had good times.  We took Aubree to the park in Aurora on Sat.  Here are pictures of Aubree climbing the wall.



I finished a couple of the purses I have been telling you about.  Here a couple shots of those.  The purse making keeps me out of trouble while I am tending Steven.  
Koleen's computer bag.  MIZZOU!
Amelia's new purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment