It seems like we have developed a cycle of good day then bad day then ok day.... Yesterday was a good day. We went to Aurora and ate at Hog Wild then went to Monett: Walmart and Mitizi's. Steven went into Walmart and walked around the sporting dept while I ran my errands. We then went to Mitizi's on Broadway. We had a wonderful visit. I gave her the purse I made for her. She has offered to sell them out of her shop. It is nice to have friend who help you out. Leland stopped by while we were there and we had a nice visit with him too. After that, Steven wanted a peanut buster parfait from DQ so off we went. Of course, the rest of the day was a day of rest. We had to watch Minute to Win It. Steven thinks we should do a Doss version at the next family gathering.
Today was a bad day. He got sick a little this morning, but wanted to go to town with me to pick up some of my classroom supplies. We met Aubree and Amelia for lunch. He did not run the errands with me, but he slept in the car. He came home and slept all afternoon. I had a staff gathering this evening at Mr. S's house. I took Steven to Grandma's while I was there. I had a nice time at the party. It is nice to see everyone out of school before we have to tackle the day to day life of middle school. At Grandma's we had to watch Wipeout before we could come home. I have know idea how those people even move the next week after beating their bodies like they do. Oh well, what people will do for $50,000.00. I'm not sure I would do it and Steven informed me that he would have to wait until next year to try it. :) Now we are watching Wild Russia. They sure have some beautiful animals over there.
I did hear some good news yesterday. I get to take the 19th off to go to chemo with Steven. This is a big deal since the first day of school is the 19th. I am very lucky that Mt. Vernon is family oriented and allows us to take care of our family first. Grandma is going to watch him that Friday and Monday after his treatment. Those days he is really tired and I am a little afraid to leave him alone in such a weak condition.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment