Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let The Good Times Roll

Before I tell about our day, I have to tell about my fantasy cycling team in the Tour de France.  Well, I am now in 19,456 place.  Don't cringe.  This is great, I was in the high 27,000s.  (There are over 35,000 teams competing.)  I am thrilled with the jump in places.  Oma's Team is really on a roll...ha ha  get it!  Steven is really getting into the tour this year.  We usually watch it together.

Today was a mixed day for Steven.  He woke up not feeling well and made several trips to the bathroom...if you know what I mean.  We did not go to church.  After church we had visitors, Mike, Lorna and Caleb.  We had a great visit.  We love when Mike's come to visit on Sundays.  We had some of the pie leftover from yesterday.  They loved it.  After the visit, Steven was feeling better.  After he started feeling better, he ate well.  We had homemade pizza for lunch and hot roast beef sandwiches for supper.  He ate huge helpings.  He has been up all day (since 11) and has not taken a nap.   We watched Dirty Jobs and have realized that there are several jobs that we don't have the stomach to do.  Thank God some people have the stomach to do them.  Right now he is fading fast.  We are watching the Waterboy.  Of course, we have seen it a million times.  I like when we watch the funny ones because it makes him laugh and he does not do that often enough.  But if you have not figured it out by now, we will watch things over and over and over and over.  At 9:00 it is Top Shot if he makes it that long.  Well, I must report that he has now left the front room chair and is headed for the bed.  It is only a matter of time now before he is sawing the logs.  After he goes to sleep, if the sleeping gods are on my side, the controls are where I can reach them and I watch whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment