Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Today was a very lazy day at our house.  Steven is still fatigued from his treatment and sleeps a majority of the day.  He does wonder out to the living room to sleep in the chair for bits at a time.  He says he feels better except he is tired and still kind of dizzy.  Now, don't be that way.  We know he is sometimes "dizzy", but this is medicine induced (Ha).  This is the last day for his Emend pills so the dizziness should stop tomorrow.  I have just been piddling and watching TV.  I am lazy too, and believe me it is not medicine induced.  It is just plain, "I don't want to do a thing" laziness.  I doubt we will go to church in the morning because he does not stay awake for more than and hour at a time, if that.

Kay comes home tomorrow.  WEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment