Thursday, July 22, 2010
Harrison, AR?
Today was a GREAT day! Amelia had to take Aubree down to see Grandma Sylvia. Aubre will stay with her until Sunday. Grandma S. lives in Arkansas. We drove down to Harrison, which is halfway to where she lives. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of her town. We stopped at this little restaurant called Neighbor's Mill. It is kind of like a home owned bakery and sandwich shop. We met Grandma S., made the trade off and headed back home. It was about a 4 hour round trip. Steven slept most of the way in the car. We stopped at Andy's on the way home and had a snack. Amelia had peaches; I had key lime; and Steven had chocolate carmel. He always orders the same thing. I guess why mess with something that you know is good. Steven has felt pretty normal today. I'd have to say, the best day of chemo II. I hope that tomorrow is even better. It is his birthday. He doesn't like to make a big deal of it. We are going to go out to eat supper with his mom and dad and then come home for homemade strawberry pie. You don't have to even ask, no, I am not making it. Grace is making it. I would not try because I don't believe I could ever make it as good as hers. I'll let you know what a good day he has tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment