As I am working on this evening's post, I am being bombarded with, "I don't care!" This is from Aubree. She is upset that I won't let her color with the computer. She sometimes has quite the grown-up attitude. She is a little upset with me, slammed down her sippy cup and left the room. Oh, well. She can get happy in the same pants she gets mad in.
We had a good day. We went visiting this morning. We went to Grasslands so Steven could check in with his work. It was nice seeing everyone again. I know he really misses the people and if the truth be told..he misses the work. We ate lunch in Monett and then came home. Steven took a nap while I played on the Ipad. I am addicted to a couple of games. The cool thing is that my Kindle syncs to the Ipad so I can read my books from either one. We ate Mexican tonight and now we are watching....can you guess...it is Wednesday...HINT: You have a minute to guess it. OK, times up. A Minute to Win It. Pretty exciting tonight. I'm wondering if Grandma and Grandpa are watching it too. Duh...yes.
Tomorrow is Chemo III. Our lab is at 8:30 and we see Dr. Hoos at 9:30. This is a little later than normal, but they kid and say that the Dr. does not come in early. That will probably put us about 1.5 hours behind in the treatment. We will probably not make it home until 5 or so now. Grandma is going with us. She is very curious about the whole process and wants to know what in going on encase I can't make a treatment because of school. Steven assured her that it was not that hard and he only needed a driver, but she is worried that there really is more. She is meeting us at the house around 7:30.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment